At the Word on Wealth, our goal is to educate the Christian community on retirement, tax, and estate planning to ensure that your wealth lasts throughout your retirement and beyond. The Word on Wealth financial talk show is proudly sponsored by Grand Canyon Planning Associates, LLC. Listen to your host, John Dombroski Jr., weekdays on Faith Talk 1360 from 5:00 – 6:00 PM and Saturdays on 960 the Patriot at 7:00 PM.
Brought to you by our sponsor, Grand Canyon Planning Associates
Social Security Income provides the foundation for a successful retirement income plan and for most of us, will be our first or second largest retirement asset. Mistakes can be costly and you only have one chance to get it right, so make sure you get the facts before you file. Download the FREE 2016 Social Security Planning Guide today!
- Monday 2/8 at 5:00 PM: The Word on Wealth with special guest Chris Lutzel of Grand Canyon Planning Associates.
- Tuesday 2/9 at 5:00 PM: Bill Pelligrin of Pelligrini & Associates talks Medicare. 5:30 PM: Daren Sigrist of Sigrist, Cheek, Potter & Huyser, PLLC and Host John Dombroski, Jr. tells you the payoffs of buybacks and dividends.
- Wednesday 2/10 at 5:00 PM: Kerry Boyce of Boyce & Associates tells you how to finance living to 100. 5:30 PM: Mark Emberton of Grand Canyon Planning Associates tells you how to avoid the 10% penalty when retiring early.
- Thursday 2/11 at 5:00 PM: The Best of The Word on Wealth with Chris Nowack of Grand Canyon Planning Associates and Nino Pascale of Fairway Independent Mortgage.
- Friday 2/12 at 5:00 PM: The Best of The Word on Wealth with resident guest Estate Planning Attorney, Jonathan Muntz.
Whether your retirement is around the corner or you are already retired, planning your future’s income has never been more important. With over
10,000 baby boomers reaching retirement each and every day, you may face many challenges:
- Rising taxes
- Rising healthcare costs
- Navigating Social Security to maximize your lifetime income benefits
- Your longevity and potentially outliving your money
Today Retirees also need to know the most tax-efficient way to leave their remaining assets to their heirs. These challenges can be difficult, but at The Word on Wealth, we can help! I invite you to review a free 15 minute online seminar entitled, “How big is your retirement shortfall?”