At the Word on Wealth, our goal is to educate the Christian community on retirement, tax, and estate planning to ensure that your wealth lasts throughout your retirement and beyond. The Word on Wealth financial talk show is proudly sponsored by Grand Canyon Planning Associates, LLC. Listen to your host, John Dombroski Jr., weekdays on Faith Talk 1360 from 5:00 – 6:00 PM and Saturdays on 960 the Patriot at 7:00 PM.
- 5:00 PM: Bill Pellegrini from Pellegrini & Associates will keep you up to date on Medicare changes for 2016 throughout open enrollment.
- 5:30 PM: Chris Lutzel of Grand Canyon Planning Associates will discuss why you need professional financial advise.
- 5:00 PM: Daren Sigrist of Sigrist, Cheek, Potter & Huyser, PLLC and Host John Dombroski, Jr. will feature planning now to use health flexible spending accounts and contribute up to $2,550.
- 5:00 PM: John Dombroski, Jr. host of the Word on Wealth discusses financial planning.
- 5:30 PM: U.S. Senior Vets Volunteer Advocate Mark Emberton of Grand Canyon Planning Associates discusses cutting clients’ tax liability as we head into tax season.
Thursday 11/26: Happy Thanksgiving!
- 5:00 PM: Nino Pascale of Fairway Independent Mortgage will discuss how homeownership builds wealth and offers stability.
- 5:30 PM: Chris Nowack of Grand Canyon Planning Associates will keep you abreast of the changes with Social Security resulting from the recent legislation.
- 5:00 PM: Resident guest Estate Planning Attorney, Jonathan Muntz will help you head off squabble among your heirs..
Whether your retirement is around the corner or you are already retired, planning your future’s income has never been more important. With over
10,000 baby boomers reaching retirement each and every day, you may face many challenges:
- Rising taxes
- Rising healthcare costs
- Navigating Social Security to maximize your lifetime income benefits
- Your longevity and potentially outliving your money
Today Retirees also need to know the most tax-efficient way to leave their remaining assets to their heirs. These challenges can be difficult, but at The Word on Wealth, we can help! I invite you to review a free 15 minute online seminar entitled, “How big is your retirement shortfall?”