At the Word on Wealth, our goal is to educate the Christian community on retirement, tax, and estate planning to ensure that your wealth lasts throughout your retirement and beyond. The Word on Wealth financial talk show is proudly sponsored by Grand Canyon Planning Associates, LLC. Listen to your host, John Dombroski Jr., weekdays on Faith Talk 1360 from 5:00 – 6:00 PM and Saturdays on 960 the Patriot at 7:00 PM.
Brought to you by our sponsor, Grand Canyon Planning Associates
Social Security Income provides the foundation for a successful retirement income plan and for most of us, will be our first or second largest retirement asset. Mistakes can be costly and you only have one chance to get it right, so make sure you get the facts before you file. Download the FREE 2016 Social Security Planning Guide today!
- Monday 4/25 The Word on Wealth at 5:00 PM with Seth Leibsohn of 960 the Patriot and 5:30 PM with Chris Lutzel of Grand Canyon Planning Associates.
- Tuesday 4/26 The Word on Wealth at 5:00 PM with Daren Sigrist of Sigrist, Cheek, Potter & Huyser, PLLC.
- Wednesday 4/27 The Word on Wealth at 5:00 PM with Mike D’Elena of Home Smart Elite Group and 5:30 PM with Mark Emberton of Grand Canyon Planning Associates.
- Thursday 4/28 The Word on Wealth at 5:00 PM with Chris Nowack of Grand Canyon Planning Associates and 5:30 PM with Nino Pascale of Fairway Independent Mortgage.
- Friday 4/29 The Word on Wealth at 5:00 PM with Estate Planning Attorney, Jonathan Muntz.